As always, here are 5 special reasons I’m loving my boys this week:
1. J: Goodnight little green fella! (as he peeks his head into our room). Me: Whose he calling a green fella? Carl: Oh, that’s our thing! J: Yeah, it’s from little green peas.
2. Nate: Mom, this sucks. Me: What sucks? Nate: The radio, they’re playing Christmas music right now and it’s not Christmas. Me: But I thought you loved Christmas music? Nate: I do but it’s not Christmas, they’re only playing it cause everyone’s home.
3. Me: Ok, you’re on the 20th floor and you need to go down 3 floors, what floor are you on? Nate: Umm, going down, 1.......7. Me: Oh okay, you tried to fool me, good job Nate! Nate: LOL!
4. Nate: Hey mom I’m having ice cream Monday Tuesday and Friday. Me: Oh really now? Nate: Well that’s what I want. Me: Whatever!!!
5. J: Thanks Mom. Me: Thanks for what? J: For cleaning our bathtub, thanks! Me: Umm I’m only cleaning because I wanna take a bath!
What cute and or funny things did your little ones do this week?